If you’re a B2B lead generation, marketing or sales professional, here are some resources I think you’ll find useful:
- Advanced Common Sense – Home of Web usability expert Steve Krug, author of Don’t Make Me Think : A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
- DH Communications, Inc. – Marketing writing for high-tech and industrial companies.
- eMarketer – The world’s leading provider of ebusiness statistics.
- MarketingJobs.com – The site for savvy marketing professionals seeking their next career move. Sign up for Job Alert and get the hottest job openings from top employers emailed to you the day they are posted.
- Precision Websites – Web design and search engine optimization for B2B companies
- ProofReadNow.com – Provides B2B proofreading services online in as little as one hour.
- SalesVantage.com – The Internet’s only web directory & news feed designed exclusively for sales, marketing and advertising executives. Find all the suppliers and resources you need to do the job, in one convenient location.
- SIC and NAICS codes – The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) breaks down North American business activity by industry and will be used in future comparability studies.
- SRDS – The leading provider of media rates and data to the advertising industry.
- United States Postal Service – From online postage to zip codes, everything you need to mail a letter is here.